My heart aches for every struggling mother…
I ache for the mom who had to put aside her dreams for her children.
For the single-mom who is sick of her daughter, watching her cry; as she goes to work, pays bills, changes dirty diapers, wipes runny noses, and cooks meals, all with no help!
Women are so strong in the midst of our own weakness….
I reblogged this post because of the truth within it. Anytime I reblog a post, I normally have a long message that I deliver with it, but this post speaks for itself.
TO EVERY WOMAN AND GIRL, YOU ARE BEAUTIFUL, TALENTED, INTELLIGENT, VALUED, AND LOVED.
I’ve spent longer watching myself smile in the mirror than I’ve spent laughing with friends.
Has your mother accused you of scratching yourself because of the stretch marks on your breasts?
To the women who wipe it away with alcohol. I understand. I’m here if you need me.
Don’t qualify your statements when you speak. You’ve a right to be heard. Have something worth saying. I want to hear it.
To the women I’ve let down. I’m sorry. Tell me please, so I can get better.
Who fall in love with the cashier at Dunkin’ Donuts because he has a sexy voice and he kept my extra penny.
I’ve never seen a healthy relationship. What would I expect from my own?
Who have tried to turn over one-sided mattresses by themselves.
Who have hair on their bellies longer than the hair on their legs.
Who have used the same pair…
View original post 801 more words
Tuesday, July 4, 2017
After being up all night into the morning, stressing, arguing, and feeling lower than I have in a long time, the last thing I want to do is go to a barbecue or workout. I cancelled my workout and plan to make up the day to meet my required 15 workouts at The Camp, within these 21 days.
If we all could start living by these words, we would see more unity in this world.
I loved sleep away camp.
Our church would take our youth group to Summer’s Best Two Weeks (SB2W) in Boswell, PA.
We would bike, hike, rock climb…
I loved the Blob…
PLEASE VIEW LINK!
Hello to my fellow bloggers and to the 400+ followers who have taken the time to check out my blog, keep in touch, and support my dreams….
College Mate has published my article “Decoding the Bro Code: One Night Stand or Long Term Girlfriend?” for their March Monthly Writing Contest (please go to COLLEGE MATE to learn more).
The College Girl Dating Rulebook
Rule #14: HAVE CONTROL OVER WHO YOU LET IN YOUR BED! Do not have a sleep-over just to have some company!
I have spent a lot of time wishing that I had more self-control when I was in college…
- Calm Down! (Don’t tell me what to do…if I am not calm, its probably your fault.)
- You are too emotional. (Well at least I will live longer, because I know how to let my emotions go, instead of holding on to them!)
- You don’t have to raise your voice! (Listen… if you think that this is loud…you have no idea how raised, my voice can be…)
- I don’t care. (Well, you really don’t want me to stop caring…keep it up…)
- What did you do to your hair? (If you don’t like my hair style, don’t say anything. It will change to something else in about a week, anyway.)
- Is it that time of the month, again? (What, are you keeping track? Listen, menstruation is not the reason for my attitude, you are an arse, that is the only reason for my attitude.)
- I think we should take a break. (We are either together, or broke up, no grey areas.)
- I want you to have my baby… (Don’t be mad 3 months later, when she is pregnant!)
- You are acting like a bitch! (All I hear is, BITCH, so if you want to take that road, be prepared for pot holes, sharp turns, and falling rock.)
- You sound just like your mother. (I am my own person. I sound like myself!)
Featured Image Source: StockSnap.io
Why would anyone want to be LGBTQIAP+?
To be bullied in school?
To be exiled from their families?
To lose friendships?
So that they can know what a hate crime is?
To be judged?