Perfectly Imperfect Workshop
5 in stock
About Perfectly Imperfect Workshop
We all have parts of ourselves that we struggle to accept and trying to look like we have it all together is exhausting. The Perfectly Imperfect Workshop is designed to help women accept + embrace all they are by defying perfection and learning to be unashamed + unapologetic.
Is this something you desire to host at your studio, with your family/friend group, or even with a team or group that you facilitate?
As The Heart Advocate, I am dedicated to the hearts of women and believe that by accepting our past choices, our bodies, our emotions + mental health, and our fears, we can truly defy the perfectionist inside of us and choose acceptance.
Don’t be perfect, be unashamed. -The Heart Advocate
Need to Know
The Perfectly Imperfect Workshop is:
- For groups of 8-15 women (minimum + maximum – can be negotiated)
- Location must be in Pittsburgh, PA (or surrounding areas) only
- Workshop is 2.5 hours in length
- Attendee’s should bring a journal + pen (optional)
- NO REFUNDS/Needs to be paid (in-full) the day of the workshop, once it’s complete
What to Expect
This workshop provides the “how too” in defying perfection and embracing self-love. Attendee’s will receive the Perfectly Imperfect Workbook that is filled with Heart Tools to help guide our group discussions throughout the workshop.
You will receive the following information:
- What self-love is and what self-love is not
- Understanding the Fist of Self-love (Self-Awareness, Self-Honesty, Self-Acceptance, Self-Compassion, Self-Forgiveness)
- 5 Bad Habits of a Perfectionist
Once you register, I will provide the promotional material, including:
- Facebook Event Header Graphic (if you plan to invite, promote and charge attendee’s for workshop)
- Facebook/Instagram Graphic with your logo
- My Story Graphic with your logo
Are you ready to be done with being perfect?
I am here for your heart. If you have any additional questions, please feel free to reach out to me on my CONTACT page and I will answer any questions you may have.
I look forward to connecting with you and your group.