No Bullshit Self-love Workshop
5 in stock
About No Bullshit Self-love Workshop
When women unite, we are so powerful. The No Bullshit Self-love Workshop is designed to help women go from fear to fuck it and feel unashamed and unapologetic about who they are.
Is this something you desire to host at your studio, with your family/friend group, or even with a team or group that you facilitate?
As The Heart Advocate, I am dedicated to the hearts of women and by understanding the Fist of Self-love (self-awareness, self-honesty, self-acceptance, self-compassion, and self-forgiveness), I believe every woman has the potential to make choices and have relationships where she never settles for less than she desires.
By breaking down each aspect and providing the information on how to apply them, women are able to be transparent, vulnerable, and raw about who they are and who they are not in order to understand, embrace, and be kind to themselves.
Need to Know
- For groups of 8-15 women (minimum + maximum – can be negotiated)
- Location must be in Pittsburgh, PA (or surrounding areas) only
- Workshop is 2.5 hours in length
- There will be movement, so wear comfortable clothing
- Bring a journal (optional)
- NO REFUNDS
What to Expect
This workshop provides the “how too” in applying self-love to your choices and relationships, personally and professionally. At the start of the workshop, attendee’s will receive a No BS Heart Workbook that is filled with Heart Tools to help guide our group discussions throughout the workshop.
You will receive the following information:
- What self-love is and what self-love is not.
- The 3 Vows of Self-love
- The Fist of Self-love (Self-Awareness, Self-Honesty, Self-Acceptance, Self-Compassion, Self-Forgiveness)
Once you register, I will provide the promotional material, including:
- Facebook Event Header Graphic (if you plan to invite, promote and charge attendee’s for workshop)
- Facebook/Instagram Graphic with your logo
- My Story Graphic with your logo
Are you ready to ditch the bullshit?
I am here for your heart. If you have any additional questions, please feel free to reach out to me on my CONTACT page and I will answer any questions you may have.
I look forward to connecting with you and your group.