Leading Lady Campaign Features
“The Leading Lady Campaign seeks to empower women and girls to defy insecurity, self-doubt, and fear so that they can reach their dreams. From the bachelor’s students to the CEO, this campaign will highlight women who are perfectly imperfect and are willing to do whatever it takes to accomplish their goals toward success.” –Ta’lor Pinkston, MSW
Each month, I will promote, uplift, and share the professional growth, intimate struggles, passions, and future goals of women all over the world. This Campaign was designed to highlight women at different stages of the LADYHOOD journey. By sharing truth and experiences, I believe that women grow stronger. Your journey is our journey.
Here are some examples of different stages of the LADYHOOD journey that I am looking to feature:
- Stay-at-home mom or working mom
- Bachelors Student
- Masters Student
- College Graduate (in between college and the workforce)
- Prospective Business Owners
- Small business owner
- Career Women
- Public Figures
- Community Leaders
- Interviews take place during the first week of the month
- If the interview cannot be done in person, I will need responses within one week of providing them to you in order to publish within that month.
- I will ask 10 questions surrounding a specific topic related to you as a Leading Lady
- In-person interviews take about 1- 1.5 hours to complete
- You will need to provide 5-8 images that you can email to me, that will be used for the promotion of the feature.
- These images will also be included in the print interview (preferably related to the topic of the interview).
- Before the feature is published, I will be creating a CANVA document to advertise who you are and what your interview will be about until the publish date which I will announce during promotion
- Your feature will consist of an interview that will be published on my website
- Your interview will be promoted on my social media pages (FB, IG, and Twitter) throughout the month.
- You will be able to share the interview with your followers as a reblog, if your site is operated by WordPress.com.
- You can share the link to your interview on your social media pages
If you are interested in being featured in the running Campaign, or if you have any questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org and provide the following information:
- Brief description of who you are and what you do
I look forward to connecting with you and please feel free to ask any questions in regards to this campaign.