Leading Lady Campaign
“The Leading Lady Campaign seeks to empower women and girls to defy insecurity, self-doubt, and fear so that they can reach their dreams. From the bachelor’s students to the CEO, this campaign will highlight women who are perfectly imperfect and are willing to do whatever it takes to accomplish their goals toward success.” –Ta’lor Pinkston, MSW
Each month, I will promote, uplift, and share the professional growth, intimate struggles, passions, and future goals of women all over the world. This Campaign was designed to highlight women at different stages of the “LADYHOOD journey.” By sharing truth and experiences, I believe that women grow stronger. Your journey is our journey.
- In person interviews take place during the first week of the month and take about 1-2 hours to complete.
- If the interview cannot be done in person, I will email you the questions and need responses within one week of providing them to you in order to publish within that month (if you do not return your responses within 1 week, I will move on to another inquiry).
- I will ask 8-10 questions surrounding a specific topic that is related to you as a Leading Lady and your journey
- You will need to provide 5-8 images that you can email to me, that will be used in the interview (preferably related to the topic of the interview)
- Example: If you are a teacher, it would be great to have pictures of you in the classroom.
What to Expect:
- 1-2 weeks before your feature is published I will promote your interview using one of the images you provide.
- Your feature will consist of an interview with 8-10 questions that will be published on https://ladyhoodjourney.com
- Your interview will be promoted on the LADYHOOD journey social media pages (FB, IG, and Twitter) throughout the month.
- You will be able to share the interview with your followers as a reblog (if your site is operated by WordPress)
- You can share the link to your interview on your social media pages
How To Get Featured:
If you are interested in being featured in this running Campaign, please email email@example.com and provide the following information:
- A description of who you are and what you do (100-150 words)
Here are some examples of different stages that I am looking to feature:
- Stay-at-home mom or working mom
- Bachelors Student
- Masters Student
- College Graduate (in between college and the workforce)
- Prospective Business Owners
- Small business owner
- Career Women
- Public Figures
- Community Leaders
If the category that you fall under is not mentioned above, email me and lets discuss further.
If you have any questions about this Campaign, please email me and I look forward to connecting with you and learning more about your journey.