This journey was created for my daughter, for you, and to all college girls, women, and mothers in this world.
I am Ta’lor Pinkston, MSW|Self-love Coach|Women’s Self-love Lifestyle Blogger|Poet|Proud Mom|Feminist|Equality Advocate|Founder of LADYHOOD journey
My Purpose for creating LADYHOOD journey, LLC
In 2015, I went through a depression while I was pregnant with my daughter. I was a master’s graduate, living in a one-bedroom apartment and in a toxic relationship.
I hated the reality that I was bringing my daughter into a world that I did not prepare to have her in.
I learned so much about myself during that life-transition, but when my daughter was born, she showed me my worth. My lack of self-love allowed me to make countless decisions that have led me to be an unwed mother, who is financially strained with a Master’s Degree. I am growing stronger everyday of this journey because of Gods grace and the support from family, friends and my blogger tribe, but it’s not always a beautiful ride.
There is pain in my self-love, but there is also beauty.
Starting this blog has allowed me to reveal my truth, share my story, and help myself and other women feel more confident, beautiful, proud, and empowered to be a woman. I no longer view my choices as mistakes, but I will share my experiences to help prevent low self-worth.
This Safe-Space is for Every Woman
If you are:
- a girl in high school
- transitioning from high school to college
- a college girl who has struggled with dating, sexual exploration, or navigating the bro-code on a campus
- a woman struggling with low self-esteem, body-positivity, and beauty-shaming
- feminists who are fighting for equality (transgender bathrooms, the #Blacklivesmatter and #MeToo movement, and for equal pay)
- a transgender woman
- single or married
- a mother or single-mom
This is a safe-space that seeks to help ALL women to see that they are capable, they have purpose and that they can defy every obstacle. Let’s rock this LADYHOOD journey by focusing on self-love, women empowerment, and Healing Over Everything ©
Goal & Mission:
Our Goal: For college girls, women and mothers to incorporate self-love into their daily routine so that they can defy fear, doubt and insecurity.
Our Mission: To empower, inspire, and provide self-lo
ve support to every woman by showing the value in applying self-love in every step of the journey.
Thank you for taking this journey with me…
Weekly blog posts about:
- Beauty Standards
- Self-love Tips
- Body Love (health and wellness, body positive)
- Women’s Empowerment
- Leading Lady Campaign (a monthly interview feature highlighting women at different stages of the journey; who are defying fear, doubt, and insecurities so that they can reach their dreams)
- Healing Over Everything
- College Dates
- Girl Talk
- Toxic Relationships