Hello beautiful. I am Ta’lor L. Pinkston, The Heart Advocate. I am a Self-love Activist, Speaker and Therapist who is dedicated to the hearts of every woman. In 2015, I suffered from depression while I was pregnant with my daughter. At the time, I had just received my Master’s in Social Work; I was living in a one-bedroom apartment, low-income, unmarried, in a toxic relationship and I was fired from my employer while on an unpaid maternity leave.
I lost my value, my self-care, and my self-worth.
I hated myself for bringing my daughter into a world that I did not prepare to have her in but when she was born, I was reminded of my strength. During the first year of her life, I knew that I was putting more effort into my relationship than I was putting into myself and I was done with the bullshit.
I was settling for less than what my heart + soul desires and for the first time I admitted to myself that I did not love myself. In 2016, I enrolled in the Path of Self-love school and recevied my certification in the Foundations of Self-love.
To help women understand their mental health, commit to Healing Over Everything™ and make self-love a priority by defying fear, self-doubt, insecurity, shame/blame, and guilt.
For every woman and girl to know her worth and become a Heart Advocate because she applies self-love to her lifestyle.
Self-love is about choosing to accept, trust, celebrate, take care of and be compassionate wit yourself; to honor, respect, advocate for self, and to be honest about who you are and who you are not. Will you make the commitment to Become a Heart Advocate?
I am Safe-Space for Every Woman
If you are:
- a young woman (ages 18+) in high school
- transitioning from high school to college
- a femme college student who has struggled with dating, sexual exploration, or navigating the bro-code on a campus
- a woman struggling with low self-esteem, body-shaming, and beauty-standards
- feminists who are fighting for equality (transgender bathrooms, the #Blacklivesmatter and #MeToo movement, and for equal pay)
- a transgender woman
- single or married
- dating or in a relationship
- went through a break up + divorce
- a married mother or single-mother
I am here for your heart.
The Heart Advocate is dedicated to my daughter, Xael Ahni Jordan. You are the reason why I remembered my self-worth and stopped neglecting myself.