Wednesday, July 5, 2017
Today was better in a different way. I went to bed at a decent hour. I was able to go to The Camp Transformation Center and workout because of my awesome and supportive mother, watching my daughter.
I partially ran 10 blocks today and I am so proud of myself.
On the other-side of this, everything in me wanted to call off work, stay home and binge watch New Girl: Season 1, when Jess went through a breakup.
No matter what, I will continue this detox and focus on my daughter and having an active and healthier lifestyle.
- Day 10: Breakfast
- Turkey Sausage
- Cucumber Water with Apple Cider Vinegar
- Day 10: Lunch
- Chicken soup with tomatoes, carrots, and peppers
- Green tea with Lemon (decaf)
- Day 10: Pre Workout Smoothie/5:30 PM
- 1 scoop of Pea Protein Powder
- Handful of Spinach
- 1/2 cup of Blueberries
- 1/2 cup of Pineapple
- 1 Pear
- 1 tsp of Flax Seed
- 2 scoops of #itworksgreensblend
- Sprinkle of Organic Cinnamon
- 10 oz. of Water
(I did an entire live video creating this smoothie and its gone….smh)
- Day 10: Dinner/Stir Fry
- Sweet Peppers
- Garlic Cloves
- Brown Rice
You are capable of anything you put your heart into.
Daily Gratitude Log:
Here are the 5 things I am grateful for:
- My mom for volunteering tonwatch my daughter so I could go to my workout
- The stars, reminding me that there is light on the otherside of darkness
- Quiet nights
- My #AFF
- My blog and readers, for the support in my outlet to expose my flaws and strengths during this detox