This is my first tag, and I would like to thank Sheetal Bhardwaj who has been an active supporter of my blog and an uplifting writer and fellow blogger. I am truly inspired by her voice, words, tone, and willingness to share her insight, praise, and admiration with others. Please take the time to visit her blog The Glitters of Life and be inspired as well.
Now every post comes with some Rules:
- Name 3 things you are thankful for
- Nominate some fellow bloggers to continue the TAG
- Device a logo for your tag.
There are so many things I am thankful for, but here are three that I would like to share with you:
- My daughter – she is the light in my life. Whenever I am frustrated, sad, or irritated, she brings me back to joy! I love her unconditionally!
- My fellow bloggers and WordPress community – I started blogging a little over 2 years ago. When I look at my views when I first stated blogging, I had little connections with others. This month, I have received close to 2,000 views. The feedback that I get, getting to know new bloggers, and having those who reach out to me to challenge my words, you are all so wonderful! I appreciate this community so much and I want to personally thank every single blogger and the 400+ followers that have made me a stronger writer!
- COLLEGE MATE published my article – Decoding the Bro Code: One Night Stand or Long-term Girlfriend? I honestly do not have the words to express how thankful I am to Alexis Chateau PR for seeing the value in my article, and for taking a chance on my work to publish it for her audience. To some, this might not have been a big deal, but for me, I am eternally grateful to her!
I nominate the following fellow bloggers for this tag:
Image Source: Google