This is the 3rd type of award that I have received in my blogging career!!! I am so thankful to Scottish Muslimah who nominated me for The Blog-aholic Award! I am so grateful to her for her recognition of my purpose in creating my blog, for her kind words, advice, and continuous support. Please check out her blog where she discusses an array of knowledge and truth.
“The Blog-aholic Award is an award for bloggers addicted to blogging with creative, ingenious and inspiring posts. They mesmerize their followers with their posts, keep them captivated and riveted to their blog. The Blog-aholic Award is also for bloggers who share and inspire others” – The Recipe Hunter (Cook and Enjoy)
The Blog-aholic Rules:
- Put the above award logo/image on your blog.
- List the rules.
- Thank the blogger who nominated you and provide a link to their blog (it can be to the post in which they nominated you or any other post or you can even link to their “About” page).
- Mention the creator The Recipe Hunter (Cook and Enjoy) of this award and please provide a link or pingback as I (Esme of the Recipe Hunter (Cook and Enjoy)) would love to meet you!
- Write a post to show your award.
- Link to your best post (s).
- Share 3 interesting and different facts about yourself.
- Nominate 5-10 fellow bloggers, or more if you wish.
- Comment on each blog and let them know you have nominated them and provide the link to the post you created.
My best posts:
Three facts about me:
- I use to sing opera….I still sing in my shower and often times, I sing pop or hip hop songs operatically (I think it’s hilarious). I miss performing in operas, for sure!
- I am in the process of developing my brand…it is a work in progress and anyone that follows me on social media, will see that I am still learning new things every day! Keep in touch with me; big things to come for LADYHOOD!
- I am working on a self-help book for single women, specifically college girls! Please check out my article submission Decoding the Bro Code: One Night Stand or Long-term Girlfriend?, which was published by COLLEGE MATE for their Monthly Writing Contest in March 2017.
- Women With Gifts International
- Mostly Blogging
- The Boys I Encounter
- Sex and the College Campus
- My J0urnal