I am overwhelmed with the idea that someone thinks I deserve to receive this award. This is the 2nd award that I have received in my blogging career, and I feel so honored! I cannot believe “a girl named Kirti” has nominated me for the Sunshine Blogger Award. Please check out her blog. She is such a strong writer; she’s real, open-minded, creative, and of course inspiring. Thank you so much Kirti for considering me for this award.
- Thank the person(s) who nominated you in a blog post and link back to their blog.
- Answer the 11 questions sent by the person who nominated you.
- Nominate 11 new blogs to receive the award and write them 11 new questions.
- List the rules and display the Sunshine Blogger Award logo on your post and/or on your blog.
My Questions to the Nominees:
- Who is someone that inspires you, and why?
- If you could be a vampire or a werewolf, which would you choose and why?
- When, who, (no names required) where, and how was your first kiss?
- Who is your favorite musical artist?
- If you could be a celebrity for one day, who would you be?
- How would you describe your dream house?
- Do you believe in love at first sight? If not, why? If so, why?
- What is your favorite Disney Movie and who is your favorite Disney character?
- If you could eat only 3 foods for the rest of your life, what would they be?
- Using one word, how would you describe your family?
- Pop or Soda?
Answers to the Questions asked by Kirti:
1. Tell us 3 things you that love to do, other than blogging?
a. I love to spend time with my daughter. Anyone that reads my blog, knows that she is the center of my life. Spending time with her brings me so much joy!
b. Sitting on my porch, drinking wine while talking to friends is like one of my favorite past times. I love talking about life with friends, catching up due to our busy schedules.
c. Long drives. I love driving my car long distances. It is so relaxing seeing the scenery and feeling the power of my car as I drive.
2. If you are given the magical powers of being invisible for one whole day, what would you do?
To be honest, I would probably stop all child predators from abusing children, I would stop human trafficking, and I would prevent rape! (That’s a little deep, but that would a superhero!)
3. Have you ever played the game ‘Truth or Dare’? If yes, then what is the most daring thing you have done on this game?
I think I have only played a real game of ‘Truth or Dare’ one time, and I kissed a stranger as a Dare.
4. Would you like to have a different ending for any movie that you have watched? If so, tell us about the ending you would have preferred and why?
Step Mom, with Julia Roberts and Susan Sarandon, is one of my favorite movies. Sometimes, I watch it, and completely shut the movie off because we know she is going to die. I wish she was miraculously healed and they show the family living happily-ever-after.
5. If you get the chance to go out for shopping with any celebrity, whom wound you choose?
Rasheeda from Love and Hip Hop Atlanta. I love her style…she is not the most famous but her style is on point!
6. What would your perfect holiday destination be like?
Sunny! Hot! Sand everywhere! Cold drink in my hand! Water all around me. A light breeze! Music in the distance!
7. What is the craziest thing you have done with your best friend?
We jumped out of a window because the cops showed up to a house party that we were at, when we were in college!
8. Share an old memory that keeps on surfacing on your mind quite often.
9. Name your favorite television series and tell us why you love watching it.
Modern Family!!!!! It is so hilarious, realistic, and well-written. There is every type of character encompassing every cohort. Anyone can watch Modern Family and feel accepted and related too.
10. If you ever get a chance to act as yourself in front of the camera, which movie will you choose?
I would choose Pitch Perfect! I love to sing and I use to be a in a few singing groups. It is a passion of mine!
11. Name a book which has changed your way of looking at life and motivated you in a positive way.
Act Like a Lady, Think Like a Man, by Steve Harvery. Every woman should read this book! It is empowering, uplifting, and motivating… it challenges every woman to understand why men do what they do in relationships.
Thank you for reading my thoughts in this award! I am honored to have gained 350+ followers and I plan to keep writing in hopes of uplifting all women to be the best versions of themselves! 💋