Everyone does not need to know what you are doing 24 hours a day, 7 days a week!
Just because Facebook exists, does not mean that you should post the most intimate details of your life all over your Timeline!
(it’s none of our business!)
- We do not need to know what you ate for breakfast, lunch, and dinner. You are not in Culinary school… You are not a chef… You are not at a restaurant…
No one cares what you are eating!
- We do not need to know about your most recent breakup!!! We will be notified when your status changes to SINGLE… (just saying) Check out my post All the Single Ladies…
- We do not need to know that you smoke marijuana! And, stop posting pictures of you smoking…especially if it is illegal in your State…
- We do not need to know about every single disagreement, argument, altercation (unless its the police) that you have! Do you know, that reaction, gives the situation, the power? And, stop #namedroppin (it’s not classy!)
- We do not need to know if you are going on vacation, leaving town, or if you are going to an event. This allows for predators, thieves, and stalkers to know that you are not home… Wait to post pictures when you are back! Keep you and your family safe.
- We do not need to know that you are hung-over, especially if you are at work (tacky)
- We do not need to see half-naked photos of you! You are not a model… You are not at the beach… (why are we always trying to get the most attention possible?) You are beautiful with your clothes on! Check out my post Beauty Is…
Facebook Rule #2: Your timeline is not your personal diary! There are some things that can stay private!
I am sure that there is more to add to this list!
Please Comment and add other things that people should stop posting on their Facebook timeline!
Featured Image Source: StockSnap.io
Image source: Google