I have big dreams for LADYHOOD (my future brand), and I want to share them with the world.
1. Update my plan with wordpress.com in order to make my blog site official: by the end of Jan. 2017
I want to reach out to as many people as I can with my words by sharing my personal experiences, my best mistakes, and the dreams I have for myself as a woman. LADYHOOD is for my daughter future…she is my motivation! It is important for me to share my experiences to educated younger generations, because as girls, we have to stick together…”this is a man’s world, but it wouldn’t be nothing, without a woman or a girl.” -James Brown
2. Find an artist to create my mark for my brand LADYHOOD,: by March 2017
It is so important for me to make LADYHOOD a brand, my brand. A brand that unites women of different races, ethnicity, cultures; to provide them with a safe-space for talking about their dreams, goals, fears, and the concerns we face in today’s popular culture. I want my own mentoring and counseling facility where I can discuss these concerns with clients who are transgender women, high school students going into college, college freshman females, mothers, and all women alike, because we all have similar desires, pain; and we all make mistakes that we can learn from.
3. to start focusing on my up-and-coming self-help book for College Freshman Females: I would love to publish by the end of Dec. 2017
There are soooo many steps to complete while I am writing:
- find an editor
- find a agent (maybe)
- self-publishing or a publishing agency?
- designing my cover (artist needed)
- (I am sure there are more steps to consider…)