LADYHOOD journey, LLC was founded by Ta’lor Pinkston, MSW, in 2015 with the dream of helping women and girls know their worth. In the last three years, this brand has continued to help all women make self-love a priority, to focus on Healing Over Everything (past relationships, loneliness, insecurity, fear and doubt), and to unite in community as advocates for Women’s Empowerment.
This is a safe-space, a judgement free zone, and community that seeks to unite women from all different paths of the LADYHOOD journey because we believe that every woman can all learn from another. Women who are transgender, single, dating or in a relationship, married, in high school or college, mothers and grandmothers are all welcome in this space.
LADYHOOD journey Services Provided
Self-love Shop – various products to help you maintain your self-love through relaxation, stress relief, self-pleasure, and self-care. (MORE PRODUCTS COMING SOON)
Self-love Coaching – a safe-space for women to make self-love a priority by learning how to actively focus on “loving themselves” and how to incorporate “me time” into their lifestyle.
Healing Over Everything Services
The “HOE” Truth – Facebook group that provides support and girl-talk on dating, relationships, motherhood, marriage, and single-life (to learn more, scroll down).
Women’s Empowerment Services
Leading Lady Campaign – a running Campaign aimed at highlighting women at different stages of the LADYHOOD journey, from the high school graduate to the CEO (to learn more about this campaign and how you can become a featured Leading Lady, scroll down).
“When we make self-love a priority, we become a light to everyone around us.” -Ta’lor Pinkston, MSW
LADYHOOD journey, LLC is a safe-space that seeks to help women, college girls, and mothers to see that they are capable, they have purpose, and that they can defy every obstacle by incorporating self-love into their lifestyle.
Self-love Counseling and Coaching Sessions are available, face-to-face (for local Pittsburgh, PA residents) and video conferencing for 30 minute – 1 hour sessions.
To book your appointment, email me email@example.com
The “HOE” Truth is a Facebook group that provides support and girl-talk on Self-love, Women’s Empowerment and Healing Over Everything. I believe that if you don’t truly love yourself, flaws and all, you will constantly attract unhealthy relationships.
This group is for WOMEN ONLY: the college girl, single mom, lesbian women, married women, the girlfriend, the transgender woman, and all single women who want to heal and help others heal from past relationships.
By sharing our experiences, past and present, we can grow stronger together.
If you are like me, you may have had a “HOE” moment where you allowed yourself to entertain toxic relationships and unsure of why; you may have dropped your standards and allowed toxins in your bed and in your heart. I have been called a hoe, but I defy that word by H ealing O ver E verything!
You may be wondering:
How did I allow myself to get here? How did I allow myself to end up in such toxic relationships. Why haven’t I healed yet? Is there something wrong with me?
If you are a single mom, back on the dating scene, scared to start over, you’re married but are still healing from the brokenness of the past, in a relationship and struggling to not see them as the relationships of your past, I am here to say, YOU ARE NOT ALONE. If you would like to join, visit @ladyhoodjourney on Facebook and click groups.
Leading Lady Campaign
“The Leading Lady Campaign seeks to empower women and girls to defy insecurity, self-doubt, and fear so that they can reach their dreams. From the bachelor’s students to the CEO, this campaign will highlight women who are perfectly imperfect and are willing to do whatever it takes to accomplish their goals toward success.” –Ta’lor Pinkston, MSW
Each month, I will promote, uplift, and share the professional growth, intimate struggles, passions, and future goals of women all over the world. This Campaign was designed to highlight women at different stages of the “LADYHOOD journey.” By sharing truth and experiences, I believe that women grow stronger. Your journey is our journey.
- In person interviews take place during the first week of the month and take about 1-2 hours to complete.
- If the interview cannot be done in person, I will email you the questions and need responses within one week of providing them to you in order to publish within that month (if you do not return your responses within 1 week, I will move on to another inquiry).
- I will ask 8-10 questions surrounding a specific topic that is related to you as a Leading Lady and your journey
- You will need to provide 5-8 images that you can email to me, that will be used in the interview (preferably related to the topic of the interview)
- Example: If you are a teacher, it would be great to have pictures of you in the classroom.
What to Expect:
- 1-2 weeks before your feature is published I will promote your interview using one of the images you provide.
- Your feature will consist of an interview with 8-10 questions that will be published on https://ladyhoodjourney.com
- Your interview will be promoted on the LADYHOOD journey social media pages (FB, IG, and Twitter) throughout the month.
- You will be able to share the interview with your followers as a reblog (if your site is operated by WordPress)
- You can share the link to your interview on your social media pages
How To Get Featured:
If you are interested in being featured in this running Campaign, please email firstname.lastname@example.org and provide the following information:
- A description of who you are and what you do (100-150 words)
Here are some examples of different stages that I am looking to feature:
- Stay-at-home mom or working mom
- Bachelors Student
- Masters Student
- College Graduate (in between college and the workforce)
- Prospective Business Owners
- Small business owner
- Career Women
- Public Figures
- Community Leaders
If the category that you fall under is not mentioned above, email me and lets discuss further.
If you have any questions about this Campaign, please email me and I look forward to connecting with you and learning more about your journey.